MQM, JUI-F decides not to withdraw anti-PTI motions
MQM has formally notified the government about their decision.
According to sources, Fazlur Rehman phoned Altaf Hussain and both leaders exchanged views over motions against PTI. They decided that the motions are as per the law and constitution and therefore PTI lawmakers have no right to sit in the parliament.
The sources said that MQM has informed the government of their decision. Reportedly, MQM’s Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui informed Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting Pervaiz Rashid and Khawaja Saad Rafique of their decision.
- Grenade attack kills one, wounds five others in Balochistan's Khuzdar03:51 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022