Michael Jackson tops the list of 'Forbes Top Earning Dead Celebrities 2017'
For the fifth time in a row, Michael Jackson has topped the 'Forbes List of Top Earning Dead Celebrities' with an earnings of $75 million (US). Halloween specials including Cirque du Soleil show in Las Vegas and a stake in the EMI music publishing catalogue has his kingdom of pop going strong years later.
Arnold Palmer, the golf legend, has secured second place with $40 million (US), meanwhile American cartoonist Charles M Schulz ranks in third place with $38 million (US). Singing legends Elvis Presley with $35 million(US) and Bob Marley with $23 million(US) have secured fourth and fifth position(s) respectively.
- UAE extends deadline of $2bn loan repayment for Pakistan12:13 PM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani origin young innovator named in Forbes' 30 Under 30 list11:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Teenage boy 'gang-raped', filmed by six in Punjab’s Pakpattan11:14 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Over 100 clerics of banned TLP placed on fourth schedule10:45 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-20-Updated ...09:56 AM | 20 Apr, 2021
- Alia Bhatt comments on Pakistani rapper-comedian's latest video05:57 PM | 19 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021