After 14 years together, Amina Sheikh and Mohib Mirza have now called it quits
LAHORE- There’s nothing quite like getting far too invested in a celebrity relationship, right? But celebrities, they’re just like us! Which means that all fairytales come to an end and some relationships are just not meant to be.
There are a handful of celebrity splits that managed to send shockwaves and here's a recent one.
Mohib Mirza confirmed the break up in a recent interview with Ahsan Khan. Upon being asked about the conjecture regarding their split, Mirza stated: “No, we are not together.”
The couple got hitched back in the year 2005 and had their daughter, Meissa Mirza in the year 2015.
On the work front, Sheikh was seen last in Asim Abbasi’s Cake. The multi-starrer scored a victory at the 8th South Asian Film Festival Montreal as the Best Feature Fiction. Cake was also Pakistan’s Oscar nomination for this year in the category of ‘Best Foreign Language Film’.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Pakistan condemns Indian attempts to change demographic structure of ...03:17 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Senses leads World Autism Awareness Day02:21 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- For God’s sake, do not click pictures or make videos during your ...02:06 PM | 2 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019