After 14 years together, Amina Sheikh and Mohib Mirza have now called it quits
LAHORE- There’s nothing quite like getting far too invested in a celebrity relationship, right? But celebrities, they’re just like us! Which means that all fairytales come to an end and some relationships are just not meant to be.
There are a handful of celebrity splits that managed to send shockwaves and here's a recent one.
Mohib Mirza confirmed the break up in a recent interview with Ahsan Khan. Upon being asked about the conjecture regarding their split, Mirza stated: “No, we are not together.”
The couple got hitched back in the year 2005 and had their daughter, Meissa Mirza in the year 2015.
On the work front, Sheikh was seen last in Asim Abbasi’s Cake. The multi-starrer scored a victory at the 8th South Asian Film Festival Montreal as the Best Feature Fiction. Cake was also Pakistan’s Oscar nomination for this year in the category of ‘Best Foreign Language Film’.
Have more to add to the story? Comment below and stay tuned for more updates!
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Police arrest two PTM ministers, veteran politician in Islamabad06:50 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- SBP key policy rate remains unchanged at 13.25 percent05:15 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistani pavilion inaugurated at Arab Health Exhibition in Dubai04:57 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- 32 early harvest projects completed under CPEC in 5 years04:52 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019