Kangana Ranaut is THE QUEEN of talk and a role model for all women when it comes to speaking one’s mind and demanding what’s right!
Article continues after the advertisement
Here is a roundup of eight one-liners that have received our praises from the brave Queen star:
1. Perhaps the only expectation is that you grow up as a presentable young woman and get a decent spouse.
2. I am a lot more than my appearance, or my age or my color.
3. You have to be confident of who you are. Others’ opinion of you will always change.
4. Men think intimidating women are not worth having sex with.
5. You have to come to terms with the fact that I am today’s woman and I am a total badass.
6. I don’t see it as humiliating when they call me a psychopath, whore or a witch.
7. Marriage is made out to be so important for girls; the focus has to shift from marriage to the real challenges of life which are the same for women and men.
8. If I am going to be fearful now, I am going to be fearful my entire life.