LONDON (Web Desk) – Harry Styles has split from One Direction’s management.
The 22-year-old singer has signed with Jeffrey Azoff at CAA and will no longer be represented by Modest Management, who has worked with One Direction throughout their entire career, Billboard reported.
Modest executives Richard Griffiths and Harry Magee told Billboard: “We wish Harry the very best. It has been a real pleasure working with him…Harry is a total gentleman, and we know our good friend Jeffrey Azoff will look after him. We look forward to sharing some great wine with them next time we are in LA.”
Read more: One Direction SPLIT for solo projects
Harry and his One Direction bandmates, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan and Liam Payne, are currently enjoying an extended hiatus from the band but have insisted they will get back together following their break.
The boyband – who were formed on the UK X Factor in 2010 and have gone on to conquer the world – made the decision during crunch talks in London last year before their final show in Sheffield on October 31.
Niall previously said: “We’re not breaking up. We’re literally taking time out to see our friends and see our family and reflect on what we’ve done over the last few years.”
And Louis added: “We fully intend to come back. We absolutely love this. We had a little sit down before and we decided that we wanted a break.
“We’ve had a very intense couple of years so we’re just going to have a little bit of breathing time and spend that with our families.
“I don’t think anyone could keep this pace up forever so I think it’s the most healthy and constructive thing for all of us.”