LAHORE (Ali Zain) – Tonight’s Game of Thrones episode, Book of the Stranger, had some long-awaited reunions and a sprinkling of high politics. But all of this paled in comparison to the final scene, a real defining moment of the series, in which Mother of Dragons stole the shpw.
Daenerys, rather simply escaping from Dothrakis’ captivity as advised by Ser Jorah, staged a big show right in the temple of Dosh Khaleen.
While the Dothrakhi lords were apparently teasing her by joking about her upcoming “humiliation, Daenerys offered them a proposal: let her be their ruler.
Listening to her suggestion, all of the Khals echoed in laughter. But they couldn’t laugh for long as Daenerys set the whole temple on fire, burning them all alive.
When Daenerys Targaryen came outside the burning temple unscathed, all of the Dothrakhis bowed before her, accepting her as their leader.
Did you miss Episode 3 last week? Read our article to get a quick recap.
The scene has caused a stir on internet as well:
— Anthony R. (@AntRRamirez) May 16, 2016
— Tallyn (@tallyngirl) May 16, 2016
— Kimmie Smart (@ksmart1990) May 16, 2016
— PublimetroUS (@publimetroUS) May 16, 2016
— #GAMEOFTHRONES (@TWEETORACLE) May 16, 2016
— Dr SID (@IamDrSID) May 16, 2016
— pang (@_preciouspang) May 16, 2016
— ㅤ (@lrryjmescnda) May 16, 2016
— Kat (@akatadams) May 16, 2016
Other Key Developments From Episode 4:
- Sansa Stark reaches Castle Black. Jon Snow, no longer Lord Commander, welcomes her. Later on, Sansa urges Snow to war against Ramsay Bolton to reclaim their home in Winterfell. Jon Snow is unsure until he received a letter from Ramsay Bolton, addressing him as the bastard of Ned Stark and informing Snow that his youngest brother, Rickon Stark, is in his captivity. Expect fireworks between Ramsay and Snow soon.
- Little Finger is back, preparing to attack Winterfell to rescue Sansa Stark, unaware of her escape. Jon Snow and Little Finger might just join hands against Ramsay Bolton.
- Theon Greyjoy is back in the Iron Islands, ready to support his sister as the ruler of the Ironborn.
- The wildling woman, Osha, who took care of Rickon Stark, has been killed by Ramsay Bolton. She tried to kill Ramsay by seducing him, but he was more than prepared for her.
- Tyrion Lannister is playing politics with the Masters in Meereen. Though, he is receiving lots of resistance from his own camp, the Queen’s imminent return may further strengthen his efforts.
- At Kings Landing, Queen Margery and her brother are still prisoners of the High Sparrow. Queen Mother Cersie Lannister, her brother Jaime Lannister and House Tyrell join hands to defeat the High Sparrow. But will they be able to free Queen Margery safely? Or will she also have to perform the walk of atonement, just like her mother-in-law Cersie Lannister? Expect answers to these questions in the very next episode.
That’s all for this week in Game of Thrones. Keep following us for more crazy updates on all your favorite TV seasons.