ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) – Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz has put five strict conditions to accept Muttahida Qaumi Movement’s demands to return in Assemblies.
According to sources, government has informed (JUI-F) Chief Fazl ur Rehman about these conditions.
Maulana Fazl ur Rehman who is playing a mediator role between MQM and government will put these condition before MQM in next meeting.
According to sources, the conditions read as below.
- Government will not compromise over Karachi operation.
- Rangers will keep their activities going in Karachi.
- MQM will not criticise Security Agencies.
- MQM has to detach itself from militant wing.
- MQM will not collect hides sacrificial of animals forcefully.
On the other hand, MQM’s leader Reham Hashmi has denied accepting government’s demands terming them an allegation over his party, thenewstribe reported.
He said MQM resigned due to such allegations, his party has never collected funds or sacrificial hides animals forcefully.