LAHORE – Fever of the Intermediate Results has finally come to an end as it has been announced on the 11th of September ‘18. The Result Ceremonies were held on 12th September ’18.
Talking about the total dynamics of Intermediate, there are 9 boards in Punjab that offers subjects/courses such as; Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering, General Science, F.A, I.CS, and I.COM for boys and girls.
This year, the passing percentage in 9 Intermediate Boards of Punjab was 59.87%. Punjab Colleges accomplished 153 Top Positions in All Boards Intermediate Result ’18. Let’s have an overview of the Overall 1st Positions of different Intermediate Boards:
- Punjab College Lahore student “Kashaf SanaUllah” secured Overall 1st Position in All Board Intermediate Result ’18 with 1062/1100 marks.
- Overall 1st Position is notched by Samreen Shahid (1052/1100) from Punjab College Multan in Board of Intermediate & secondary education Multan Result.
- In BISE Gujranwala Result, Maliha Maryam from Punjab College Sialkot obtained the Overall 1st position with 1051/1100 marks.
- Mehwish Saleem from Punjab College Faisalabad stood Overall 1st Position with 1051/1100 marks in BISE Faisalabad Result.
- In BISE DG Khan Result, Faryal Pervez from Punjab College Kot Addu clinched Overall 1st Position with 1057/1100 marks.
- Zaheka Tul Jannat from Punjab College Chakwal notched Overall 1st Position with 1048/1100 marks in BISE Rawalpindi.
- 3 students from Punjab College Sargodha shared Overall 1st position in Federal Board Result ’18; Hammad Saleem (1058/1100 marks), Masooma Zainab (1058/1100 marks) and Momina Maham (1058/1100 marks).
Other well-renowned colleges faced tough competition from Punjab Colleges in different Intermediate Boards Result in ‘18
- Lahore Board:
Punjab College – secured 3 Overall Positions & 21 total Top positions
GCU & Kinnaird College – achieved 7 & 1 position respectively
KIPS College – secured 1 position
- Bahawalpur Board:
Govt. Degree College Bahawalnagar – notched Overall 1st Position
Punjab College – secured total 10 Top Positions
Superior College – achieved 2 positions.
- DG Khan Board:
Punjab College – accomplished 3 Overall Positions & total 10 Top Positions
Govt. PG Layyah – notched 3 positions
Govt. College Women Muzzafargarh – achieved 3 positions
- Gujranwala Board:
Punjab College – nailed 3 Overall positions & 28 total Top Positions
KIPS College – bagged 2 positions
Superior College – accomplished 3 positions
- Sahiwal Board:
DPS Sahiwal – clinched 1st 2 Overall positions & total 6 positions
Punjab College – stood out with 11 Top Positions
- Rawalpindi Board:
Punjab College – achieved 2 Overall positions with 18 Top Positions
Superior College – secured 1 position
Kallar Kahar Science College Chakwal – earned 3 positions
- Federal Board:
PGC students commendably notched 1st Overall position (shared by 3 Punjab College students). Whereas, 2nd Overall position is also accomplished by the brilliant students with total 12 Top Positions.
- Faisalabad Board:
Punjab College – bagged 3 Overall positions while clinching 19 Top Positions as well.
KIPS College & Superior College – scored 6 & 2 positions respectively.
- Sargodha Board:
ILM College – achieved Overall 1st position & 4 positions in total
DPS College Khushab – nailed Overall 2nd position
Punjab College – stood out by accomplishing total 10 Top Positions.
Superior College – notched 3 positions
- Multan Board:
Punjab College – clinched Overall 1st & 3rd positions with 11 Top Positions collectively
KIPS College – secured 4 positions
Nishat College & Burten College – achieved 2 & 2 positions respectively.
Collecting all the facts, it is evident that Punjab Colleges nailed 153 Top Positions in All Boards Intermediate Result ‘18. Whereas, Government Colleges like GCU & Kinnaird College secured 7 & 1 positions. Furthermore, 8 positions are clinched by students who appeared privately in All Boards Intermediate Exams.
The most exciting fact about Punjab Colleges is that its students have the highest number of positions in all the Science subjects (Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering & I.C.S etc).