KARACHI – Toyota Indus Motors has introduced the latest version of it’s 8th Gen all-new Toyota Hilux Revo in Pakistan.
The new variant, powered with 1GD-FTV, 2.8L four-cylinder diesel engine with turbocharger and intercooler, delivers improved engine power and performance with advantages of enhanced fuel efficiency and reduced engine noise for smoother and comfortable drive.
The new engine delivers a maximum output of 130kW@3400 RPM and 450nm@1400 RPM torque.
The newly developed Hilux Revo’s 6-speed automatic sequential and 6-speed manual transmission ensures a smooth driving feel with advantages of:
- Wide gear ranges for excellent power and fuel efficiency.
- Low Friction.
- Driving response and acceleration management system (only for automatic transmission).
The two new driving modes are introduced:
- ECO Mode to prioritize fuel economy by limiting power consumption.
- Power Mode provides sharper acceleration response, ensuring a more agile drive on slopes and winding roads.
The new vehicle comes with following new safety features:
- DAC (Downhill Assist Control) that automatically maintains a low speed while driving down steep slopes by controlling brake fluid pressure.
- SRS Knee Airbag along with dual (driver and passenger) airbags that provides additional protection to the driver.
- HAC (Hill Start Assist) that automatically performs brake control to help suppress rollback of the vehicle when is on a slope.
- VSC (Vehicle Stability Control) that automatically control the wheel brakes and engine output while the vehicle is turning.
- A-TRC (Active Traction Control) that optimally distributes power to each wheel for higher levels of off-road ground covering and acceleration performance on slippery surfaces.
- Differential Lock System to secure traction while driving on muddy terrain.
- Passenger Airbag manual ON/OFF switch
All other features are as same of its previous model that came with 1KD 2982cc, VN turbo DOHC 16 valve engine.
|Revo G MT||PKR 4,124,000|
|Revo G AT||PKR 4,349,000|
|Revo V AT||PKR 4,649,000|