JEDDAH – Saudia Arabia to start charging new visa fee from Sunday the first of Muharram of the new Hijri year 1438 AH.
According to Arab News, the text of the new amendments to be applied starting from tomorrow (Sunday) is as follows:
First: The one-time entry visa fee will be SR2,000, but the state will bear this fee if a visitor is coming to the Kingdom for the first time to perform Haj or Umrah.
Second: The multiple exit/re-entry visa fees will be as follows:
• SR3,000 for the six-month visa.
• SR5,000 for the one-year visa.
• SR8,000 for the two-year visa.
Third: Clauses “first” and “second” shall not affect the bilateral agreements concluded between the Kingdom and other countries. Fourth: The transit visa will be SR300.
Fifth: The departure visa fee will be SR50 for those leaving the Kingdom through seaports.
Sixth: The exit/re-entry visa fees will be as follows:
• SR200 for a single trip for two months as maximum, and SR100 for each additional month, within the limits of the duration of the residence permit’s validity.
• SR500 for multiple trips for three months and SR200 for each additional month within the limits of the duration of the residence permit’s validity.
A draft royal decree was issued for these amendments stipulate applying what is contained in the decision as of 01/01/1438 AH.