Interior Minister, Iranian envoy discuss bilateral ties
Talking to Iranian ambassador Mehdi Honardoost in Islamabad, he said Pakistan and Iran are tied in decades long religious, social, cultural and political bonds, and nothing can come in the way of the bilateral brotherly relations.
He said the momentum created by the recent Iranian president's visit should be fully utilized for further deepening the bilateral ties in diverse fields.
The Iranian ambassador assured his country's full cooperation on all issues to ensure security and development in Pakistan and Iran.
He said that good relations between the two countries should result in tangible improvement in bilateral trade and developmental projects.
Matters relating to Pak-Iran relations, the Iranian president’s recent visit to Pakistan, and the assistance sought from Iran regarding arrest of RAW agent from Balochistan were discussed.
- Pakistan rejects India’s false comments on AJK elections07:19 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Prices of new Honda City model unveiled07:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- PM Imran to attend Middle East Green Initiative summit in Saudi Arabia06:00 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani Ertugrul! Interior Minister Sheikh Rashid's horse ride ...05:53 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Sadaf Kanwal under fire for stating her 'marriage rules'04:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Sumbul Iqbal contracts coronavirus03:32 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Iffat Omar trolled for wearing revealing dress01:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021