Pakistani nukes only for self-defence, says Aizaz Chaudhry
While speaking to reporters on the eve of Nuclear Security Summit in Washington, he said Pakistan's nuclear program is fully secured and there has not been a single breach.
He said steps taken by Pakistan for the safety and security of its nuclear material and facilities have been praised and acknowledged by the United States as well as International Atomic Energy Agency.
- Indian man builds bomb, takes it to Police Station sending cops into ...04:23 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Irfan takes lead in senior section of PGF Qualifying School Golf 202104:06 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- It’s Galaxy Week on Samsung’s Online Shop!04:02 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Three ruling party's, four opposition lawmakers banned from entering ...03:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Kamyab Jawan and PepsiCo sign up to offer Pakistan’s largest ...03:31 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Sonya Hussyn slams Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar for 'disrespecting women'03:15 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- Meera demands justice after goons attack her family02:46 PM | 16 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran shares a throwback childhood photo with family05:30 PM | 15 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021