Chehlum processions: Sindh bans pillion riding
KARACHI (Web Desk) - The Sindh government has imposed a ban on pillion riding in Karachi as part of security arrangements ahead of Chelum of Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A) and his companions.
According to a notification issued by the Home Department, pillion riding on motorcycle will be in force till 12:00 am on December 3.
Several processions are taken out in different parts of Karachi on the Chelum amid tight security arrangements.
The Home Department has also asked the federal government to shut cellular and internet services in the city.
- China announces 'over 6%' economic growth target, tech plans02:44 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Biden picks another Pakistani-American for key role02:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021