Indian atrocities can never suppress Kashmiris' struggle: Gen Bajwa
RAWALPINDI - The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa has said that Indian atrocities in Occupied Kashmir can never suppress a just indigenous political struggle for self-determination.
In a statement on Monday, the COAS said that brutalities by Indian Security Forces against innocent Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir and ceasefire violations along the Line of Control (LoC)/Working Boundary (WB) targeting civilians are highly condemnable.
“Indian atrocities in Occupied Kashmir can never suppress a just indigenous political struggle for self determination. Brutalities by Indian Security Forces against innocent Kashmiris in IOK and CFVs along LOC/WB targeting civilians are highly condemnable”, COAS.#KashmirBlackDay— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) April 2, 2018
Meanwhile, condemnation day is being observed on both sides of LoC today against the killing of 17 innocent youth by Indian forces in Shopian and Islamabad districts of Occupied Kashmir.
Earlier, Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi also expressed deep shock and grief at the indiscriminate and vicious killing of 17 Kashmiri youth in Occupied Kashmir by the Indian forces.
The prime minister called upon the international community to pressurize India to allow access to fact-finding missions to Occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
India imposes curfew after clashes leave 20 dead ... 05:47 PM | 2 Apr, 2018
SRINAGAR - At least 20 people are dead and 200 injured in Indian-administered Kashmir after fierce clashes between ...
- Pakistan Navy ships MOAWIN, ASLAt visit Port Victoria11:25 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019