Indian atrocities can never suppress Kashmiris' struggle: Gen Bajwa
RAWALPINDI - The Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa has said that Indian atrocities in Occupied Kashmir can never suppress a just indigenous political struggle for self-determination.
In a statement on Monday, the COAS said that brutalities by Indian Security Forces against innocent Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir and ceasefire violations along the Line of Control (LoC)/Working Boundary (WB) targeting civilians are highly condemnable.
“Indian atrocities in Occupied Kashmir can never suppress a just indigenous political struggle for self determination. Brutalities by Indian Security Forces against innocent Kashmiris in IOK and CFVs along LOC/WB targeting civilians are highly condemnable”, COAS.#KashmirBlackDay— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) April 2, 2018
Meanwhile, condemnation day is being observed on both sides of LoC today against the killing of 17 innocent youth by Indian forces in Shopian and Islamabad districts of Occupied Kashmir.
Earlier, Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi also expressed deep shock and grief at the indiscriminate and vicious killing of 17 Kashmiri youth in Occupied Kashmir by the Indian forces.
The prime minister called upon the international community to pressurize India to allow access to fact-finding missions to Occupied Jammu and Kashmir.
- Shan Masood, Muhammad Abbas uplift Pakistan in first England Test12:59 AM | 7 Aug, 2020
- Independence Day — PIA announces major cut in fares09:38 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Chohan roasts anchorperson Imran Khan for maligning CM Buzdar08:22 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Indian TV actor Sameer Sharma dies by suicide03:26 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- Angelina Jolie wants reconciliation between Brad Pitt and kids02:57 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- I had an inferiority complex and grew up applying fairness creams: ...01:31 PM | 6 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020