India's armed aggression at LoC leaves Pakistani teen dead
According to Pak Army's media wing, three women were also left injured in the violence perpetrated by Pakistan's eastern neighbour.
The ISPR said that the Indian armed forces were involved in blatant ceasefire violations at the Line of Control in last 48 to 72 hours.
The injured have been shifted to a nearby health facility, ISPR stated.
Pakistan Army said it has responded to the Indian act of aggression by targeting as many as seven Indian soldiers besides destroying several posts.
- Why is ‘Imran Khan’ riding a rickshaw in Sialkot? (VIDEO)09:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Smart lockdown in several areas of Gujranwala, Lahore including DHA, ...09:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021