Pak Army's top brass reassures commitment to confront misadventure
In a tweet, Director General Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Asif Ghafoor said the Geo-strategic environment and ongoing situation along the Eastern Border were reviewed during the conference.
The military's spokesman stated that the forum expressed strong will, resolve and determination to defend the motherland against any misadventure or aggression.
CCC at GHQ. Geo-strat envmt & ongoing situation along Eastern Border reviewed. Forum expressed strong will, resolve and determination to defend the motherland against any misadventure or aggression. (1 of 2). pic.twitter.com/zkJxhzL8uc— DG ISPR (@OfficialDGISPR) April 2, 2019
“Having achieved stability against terrorism, Pakistan is on a positive trajectory of becoming a state where prerogative of use of weapons rests with the state alone and socio-economic development is taking preeminence“, the military chief was quoted as saying by military's media wing.
The statement by ISPR continued that the participants also expressed resolve to support the government and all stakeholders in the implementation of the National Action Plan (NAP).
- How to complete PSL 6? ShahidAfridi shares his formula following ...11:11 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- Man awarded death sentence for raping five-year-old girl in Rawalpindi09:31 PM | 4 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021