Rabi Pirzada seeks FIA action over personal data leak
Rabi Pirzada said she had moved an application to the FIA for her data that was stolen from her cell phone. She said she sold out her cell phone and apprehended that her data was stolen from that cell phone. Pirzada said that she also filed an application against that shop.
On Friday, Rabi Pirzada's very personal videos went viral on social media that grabbed huge attention of the Twitterati as some lauded her and some strongly criticized her.
According to the details, Rabi Pirzada grabbed huge public attention after her personal videos went viral on social media after which a special trend with her name was run on twitter's website. Rabi Peerzada came to the limelight after Neelum Munir, another known actress, shared her dance on her Instagram account which she did for Kaaf-Kangna.
Neelum Munir said she did this dance only because it was for her homeland and was supported by ISPR. The people reacted to her dance on social media. The DG ISPR also responded to different users on twitter about the dance of Neelum Munir.
Rabi Peerzada also commented on her tweet by addressing the ISPR that it was seriously very disappointing. She also made some comments on Neelum Munir's Twitter account.
Soon after her comments about another actress, personal videos of Rabi Peerzada went viral on social media.
Stay tuned to Daily Pakistan Global for more news and updates.
- EU maintains Pakistan's GSP Plus status06:44 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Peace Mission-2021: Troops from Pakistan, India, and other SCO member ...06:24 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Taliban arrest four border guards over removing Pakistan flag from ...05:57 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Bhojani accused of fraud by another fertiliser company05:42 PM | 22 Sep, 2021
- Hania Amir and Ali Rehman Khan's video of jamming together wins hearts05:00 PM | 22 Sep, 2021