Lahore police arrest brother of PML-N minister
The traffic warden has registered a case against the accused in Shadman Police Station who had violated the one way at Canal Road. When warden stopped him, he threatened him with dire consequences and tried to exert pressure on him of being the brother of the minister. The warden told the police that at that time Yasir was allegedly drunk.
When the accused was brought to the police station, he again threatened police officials and media present on this occasion.
It may be noted that Minister of State for NHS Saira Afzal Tarar is a leader of the ruling political party PMLN. She is a member of national assembly from NA-102 Hafizabad-I seat.
- Pakistan’s economy in right direction after attaining ...09:04 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Father-of-three martyred after Indian army targets civilian ...08:46 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Bank Alfalah introduces PM’s Roshan Digital Account to Dubai expats08:13 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- How much Master Tiles & Jalal Sons spent on lavish wedding, reveals ...07:52 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Here's all about Grammys Award 2021 Nominations - Watch live stream12:00 AM | 25 Nov, 2020