Careem offers BOAT for ride as heavy rains turn Lahore into 'Venice'
It is, however, unclear whether Careem has collaborated with professionals or it is using its existing networks of Captains to sail through the city along with rain-hit passengers.
The company, which competes against Uber Technologies Inc. offering car, motorcycle and rickshaw rides in South Asia’s second-largest economy, already operates the 'Water-Taxi' service in Middle Eastern and African countries including Saudi Arabia and Egypt.
Record breaking rain kills 6 in Lahore, brings ... 03:10 PM | 3 Jul, 2018
LAHORE - As the heavy rain is still continuing to lash Lahore among other cities of Punjab since Monday night, at least ...
Established in 2012, Careem now operates in more than 90 cities across more than 13 countries, and boasts over 15 million users and 500,000 Captains (drivers) in the broader Middle East, Turkey and Pakistan region.
The Dubai-based company operates in 13 Pakistani cities including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Multan, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Abbottabad, Sargodha, Mardan and Quetta.
- Woman gives birth to baby in washroom of Lahore's Jinnah Hospital11:54 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- NAB given one month to file reference against Ahsan Iqbal11:37 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- 'Just call me Harry', requests former British prince05:01 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019