Four death convicts sent to gallows in Punjab
According to jail authorities, three death row prisoners hailing from Mandi Baha ud Din were executed in district jail Gujarat in the wee hours. The convicts, Ghazanfar, Nisar and Muhammad Annar, had murdered two real brothers over a domestic dispute.
One condemned prisoner Mohammad Akram was hanged in district prison Kasur Tuesday for killing a person in 1998.
- Huge economic transformation project for #Karachi under #CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- LIVE: Northern bat first against Sindh in 6th national T20 match07:17 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021