EU withdraws anti-dumping duty on Pakistan's product
In a statement, he appreciated the withdrawal of anti-dumping duty on Pakistan's product of PET, a chemical used in plastic bottle manufacturing.
The Prime Minister described it as a major development for increasing the export earnings of the country.
He appreciated the efforts of the Ministry of Commerce and its team for their hard work which has resulted in the withdrawal of anti-dumping duty.
The duty was imposed five years back.
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Negligence in serving expats unacceptable, PMImran tells Pakistani ...09:49 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021