Trials for selection of Punjab karate team
LAHORE - Punjab Karate Association (PKA) is organising trails for selection of Punjab men and women teams for participation in 33rd National Games, being held next month in Peshawar.
The trials will be held here on October 6 at the Gymnasium hall of Punjab College. All the Divisional Karate Associations have been invited to take part in the trails and the best karate team would be selected for the games.
The trails will be held in the following events/ weight categories:- Men, Individul kumite, below 50kgs, below 55kgs, below 50 kgs, below 67 kgs, below 75 kgs, below 84 kgs, team kumite, individual kata and team kata.
Women, individual kumite, below 45 kgs, below 50 kgs, below 55kgs, below 61 kgs, below 68 kgs, team kumite, individual kata, team kata.
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Pakistan marks “World No Tobacco Day” today11:49 AM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020