Imran Khan calls Parliamentary Committee meeting on Monday
The meeting will take place at 2pm on August 6 at a local hotel in Islamabad.
PTI spokesman Fawad Chaudhry said all newly-elected MNAs have been directed to ensure their presence in the meeting.
Imran Khan will reportedly take his party into confidence about the formation of governments in Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and the Centre.
With 116 National Assembly seats, Imran Khan is expected to be elected as Prime Minister of Pakistan with the support of small parties and independents.
The 65-year-old is likely to take the oath as the 21st elected prime minister of the country on Pakistan's independence day, August 14.
- Sialkot lynching: Priyantha’s body to reach Sri Lanka on Monday, ...11:27 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Nation remembers war hero Major Akram on 50th martyrdom anniversary10:53 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- M-Tag made mandatory for all vehicles on M2 motorway10:26 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- PML-N, PPP lock horns as polling begins for NA-133 by-election09:51 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- Covid-19 claims 6 lives, infects 372 more in 24 hours09:29 AM | 5 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's wedding 'confirmed'11:26 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Celebrities dazzle at James Bond-themed party in Karachi04:33 PM | 4 Dec, 2021