PM Imran appoints Usman Dar as special adviser on youth affairs
Dar, who is also the Chairman of PM’s Youth Programme, held a meeting with Prime Minister Imran Khan on Tuesday to finalise the appointment.
“I will not become a burden on the national exchequer,” Dar said while announcing that he will not draw a salary for the post.
وزیرِ اعظم کے معاونِ خصوصی برائے امورِ نوجوان تقرری پر میں وزیرِ اعظم عمران خان کا شکر گزار ہوں۔— Usman Dar (@UdarOfficial) December 4, 2018
تحریکِ انصاف کی کامیابی میں نوجوانوں نے سب سے اہم کردار ادا کیا۔
انشااللٰہ! عمران خان کے اعلان کے مطابق نوجوانوں کو روزگار کی فراہمی کے لیے بہترین پروگرام ترتیب دیا جائے گا۔
“Dar is the best choice to overlook the youth policy,” PM Imran said.
Following his appointment, PM Imran said that the PTI government would introduce a national youth policy. Furthermore, the premier announced that Naya Pakistan Youth Programme will be introduced in the coming days.
Usman Dar ran for the seat of the National Assembly as a candidate of PTI from Constituency NA-73 (Sialkot-II) in the 2018 general elections, but was unsuccessful. He received 115,464 votes and lost the seat to PML-N’s Khawaja Muhammad Asif.
- 640 new coronavirus cases reported; one death in past 24 hours in ...04:31 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- We will continue to restore democracy by removing PTI govt: Zardari03:43 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- APC turning point in Pakistani politics, time to take major decisions ...02:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle make it to the list of Time’s 100 most ...01:14 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- Keanu Reeves reveals that The Matrix 4 is to be a Love Story01:11 PM | 20 Sep, 2020
- I learnt how to ride a bike for 'Quaid e Azam Zindabad': Mahira Khan06:11 PM | 19 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020