CM Murad shows anger over poor performance of govt departments
KARACHI – Sindh Chief Minister Murad Ali Shah on Wednesday showed anger on the poor performance of health and public works departments.
The session for health department and works department was held in CM House on second day to review the performance of the departments.
Murad Ali Shah showed displeasure on knowing that there was a delay in the upgrade of hospitals in Gadap Town and Ibrahim Hyderi. He urged the officials to improve performance, adding, “I am answerable to people”.
The CM said that work of five schemes was completed within a day after he showed anger yesterday, adding that the delaying tactics are a conspiracy against people.
He also asked the officials to maintain cleanliness in the hospitals, adding that surprise visits will be made to check the administration of the hospitals.
- Malik Riaz refutes allegations leveled against him in Uzma Khan ...02:01 PM | 31 May, 2020
- Islamabad makes wearing face masks mandatory in all public places12:31 PM | 31 May, 2020
- NDMA activates another two separate hotlines to counter locust, ...11:27 AM | 31 May, 2020
- At least 7 killed, 30 injured after Multan-bound bus overturns near ...10:31 AM | 31 May, 2020
- Zaira Wasim deactivates social media accounts over trolling03:41 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Kylie Jenner is not a billionaire, says Forbes03:09 PM | 30 May, 2020
- Grammy-winning artists from 7 countries collaborate for a Pakistani ...05:16 PM | 29 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020