Pervez Khatak directs registration of Afghan refugees in coordination with Afghan authorities
Presiding over a meeting in Peshawar, he said seats have been reserved in educational institutions for Afghan students.
The Afghan Ambassador Dr. Hazrat Umar Zakhelwal, who also attended the meeting, assured close coordination between police of the two countries.
Governor-designate Iqbal Zafar Jhagra
Meanwhile Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Governor-designate Iqbal Zafar Jhagra has said that government will ensure return of Temporarily Displaced Persons to their native areas with honour and dignity.
In an interview, he said vowed to serve the people of the province, particularly the residents of FATA and those who rendered sacrifices during operation Zarb-e-Azb.
The governor-designate said he will implement PML-N vision of making the province a truly developed and prosperous one.
- PML-N’s Moazzam Kallu clinches victory in PP-84 by-polls09:27 AM | 6 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 May 202108:49 AM | 6 May, 2021
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Salman Khan and Disha Patani sizzle in Radhe title track10:07 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021