NA-122 by-election result to trigger political 'earthquake', says Sheikh Rasheed
Addressing a electoral rally of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), Sheikh Rasheed Ahmad urged the voters of NA-122 to come out of their homes and vote for bat on October 11. "This is a chance for Lahorites to free themselves from slavery of Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz)," he said.
He added the political scenario of Pakistan is going to face an earthquake in coming 20 days that will reshape the political dynamics of the country.
He went on to say that “I have come to Lahore to ask for justice”. “Ayaz Sadiq kept my mike off for 2 years and Almighty Allah turned off Ayaz Sadiq’s mike off as a result”, he said.
Rashid said that those who rigged the election against Imran will have to pay back and on October 11 they will face a fatal defeat.
- Pakistan tough team to play in T20 format, says Kiwi skipper ahead of ...02:05 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Lifetime disqualification: Pakistan’s top judge terms Article ...12:54 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Yamaha increases motorbike prices by up to Rs15,500 (Check new rates ...12:22 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan Army Chief to receive enhanced honour cordon at Pentagon ...11:58 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hareem Shah gets temporary relief from arrest in money laundering case11:05 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Asim Azhar to release mashup of two songs with young fan Arshman11:49 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022