Imran Khan vows to fight SSP Nekokara's case
The chairman, while addressing a news conference at his residence, said the country needs such honest officers who only follow the legal orders of the government. The public sector officers are not the 'servants' of Raiwind or Bilawal House, he went on to say, such mindset of the rulers must be changed.
He promised to reinstate the dismissed officer whenever his party comes into power.
Earlier, Establishment Division issued a notification to dismiss the Senior Superintendent Police (SSP) Muhammad Ali Nekokara, who had refused to follow verbal orders of using force against PTI and PAT protesters in Islamabad last year in August.
- Southern Command War Games: Pakistan Army chief visits Multan Garrison10:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Gold price drops by Rs550 per tola in Pakistan10:35 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- India hosts first Central Asia summit with focus on Afghanistan10:19 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021