Turkey cannot accept interference of US, Israel in affairs of Pakistan: Erdogan
ANKARA - Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan accused the United States and Israel of meddling in affairs of other countries including Pakistan and Iran.
"We cannot accept that some countries -- foremost the US, Israel -- to interfere in the internal affairs of Iran and Pakistan," Erdogan told reporters on Friday.
The Turkish president continued that the interference was turning the people against each other in these countries declaring it a shame 'that we have seen this done in many nations... We saw this in Iraq.'
Erdogan did not elaborate further about his observation of interference in Pakistan but the criticism can be referred to US President Donald Trump 's first tweet of 2018 implying that no more aid would be handed over to the South-Asian ally.
US suspends security aid to Pakistan demanding ... 07:57 AM | 5 Jan, 2018
WASHINGTON - The US State Department has officially cut security funding for Pakistan, saying it will only be restored ...
The Turkish president then referred to problems in "Syria, Palestine, Egypt, Libya and Tunisia" and in African countries including Sudan and Chad.
He claimed that a game was being played in certain countries, which he noted were all Muslim-majority nations.
"They are taking steps towards making the plentiful underground riches in all these countries their own resources," he observed adding that sorry, these realities should be known by our people and all people.
- Over 5,000 prisoners suffering from HIV/AIDS, fatal diseases in ...10:27 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Kamyab Jawan Programme: PM Imran likely to distribute loan cheques in ...08:26 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Father, son die as vehicle falls into sea in Karachi07:49 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan, Malaysia face identical problems, says PM Imran06:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Balochistan doctors allowed to carry out private practice in ...05:23 PM | 19 Jan, 2020
- Jonas Brothers drop new video featuring their wives02:38 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- Ahmed Ali Butt shares a star-studded selfie and we love it!01:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- 60-year-old held for swindling men online using niece’s picture01:30 PM | 18 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019