Small farmers to get interest free loans for solar tube-wells
As per report, the initiative will facilitate the small growers in reducing heavy expenditure incurred on diesel and electricity tube-wells.
It is estimated that the cost of half cusec solar tube-well may be up to 1.1 million rupees. Against a deposit of one hundred thousand rupees the government will provide interest free loans through the commercial Banks. The government will pick up the mark-up cost on these loans.
Under this scheme mark-up free loans will be provided for thirty thousand tube-wells in the next three years. All farmers with land holdings up to 12.5 acres will be eligible to apply for this loan.
- Women can claim inheritance in their lifetime only: SC12:15 AM | 24 Sep, 2021
- National T20 Cup: Defending Champions Khyber Pakhtunkhwa beat Central ...11:45 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan urges OIC to enhance efforts for lasting solution to Kashmir ...09:49 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Ayeza Khan all praises for Imran Abbas’s new look05:45 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Adnan Shah Tipu reveals why he rejected 'Sacred Games 2'05:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah spotted playing with her fluffy cat in latest viral videos04:33 PM | 23 Sep, 2021