Small farmers to get interest free loans for solar tube-wells
As per report, the initiative will facilitate the small growers in reducing heavy expenditure incurred on diesel and electricity tube-wells.
It is estimated that the cost of half cusec solar tube-well may be up to 1.1 million rupees. Against a deposit of one hundred thousand rupees the government will provide interest free loans through the commercial Banks. The government will pick up the mark-up cost on these loans.
Under this scheme mark-up free loans will be provided for thirty thousand tube-wells in the next three years. All farmers with land holdings up to 12.5 acres will be eligible to apply for this loan.
- Afghan team reaches Pakistan to probe alleged abduction of Afghan ...06:36 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan soldier martyred in Waziristan terror attack05:46 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Systems Limited Secures A Spot Among The 1% Global Microsoft ...04:40 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shilpa Shetty releases detailed statement after husband Raj Kundra's ...04:08 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021