Army chief confirms death penalty for 11 hardcore terrorists
The terrorists whose death sentence was confirmed by the army chief were involved in heinous offences related to terrorism, including the killing of innocent civilians, attacking law enforcement agencies, Armed Forces of Pakistan and educational institutions.
The ISPR identified the terrorists awarded sentences as Burhanuddin, Mohammad Zaib, Saleem, Izzat Khan, Mohammad Imran, Yousaf Khan, Nadir Khan, Arifullah, Bakhat Muhammad and others.
The convicted terrorists were involved in the killing of 60 people and were responsible for injuring over 100 others.
In February, the army chief had confirmed death sentences for seven hardcore terrorists who were tried by military courts.
According to the military’s media wing, the terrorists were involved in “heinous offences related to terrorism, including abducting and slaughtering of soldiers, attacking law enforcement agencies and armed forces of Pakistan.”
It added that the seven terrorists were involved in the killing of 85 people and were responsible for injuring 109 others.
- Mahira Khan and Hrithik Roshan rub shoulders at Red Sea International ...06:42 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan announces to provide medical education to prisoners06:23 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan launches first ever animal rights curriculum05:58 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- TikToker Ayesha Akram faces arrest for defying court orders in ...05:35 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic breaks the internet with new photos04:47 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Legendary singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan celebrates 48th birthday04:21 PM | 9 Dec, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list? ...10:48 AM | 8 Dec, 2022
- Top 10 most searched people on Google in Pakistan in 202206:07 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Pakistan's first female Supreme Court judge earns place in BBC '100 ...01:24 PM | 7 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022