Shaheen Air launches new Oman-Pakistan non-stop flight
The weekly flight, which will start from April 15, will depart from Muscat every Sunday at 10:00 pm and arrive in Faisalabad at 2:00 am Monday. The flight from Faisalabad will depart every Sunday at 7:00 pm, arriving in Muscat at 9:00 pm. The airline will be the first to operate a direct flight on this route with an Airbus A320.
Saudi Arabia's Flynas launches 14 flights a week ... 10:41 PM | 12 Feb, 2018
RIYADH: Saudi Arabia's low-cost airline Flynas is to launch 14 direct flights from the Kingdom’s airports to major ...
Faisalabad is the country's third most populous city, located in the province of Punjab.
With the launch of this new flight, Shaheen has a total of 10 weekly flights between Muscat and Pakistan under its summer schedule. This includes three flights to Lahore, three to Islamabad and one weekly flight each to Sialkot, Peshawar, Multan and Faisalabad.
- Finance Minister Tarin chairs meeting of Cabinet Committee on ...07:05 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses ...06:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Samsung SmartThings Unveils New Interface, Offering Customers a More ...05:22 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Simi Raheel's sweet interaction with Johny Lever wins hearts04:58 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021