3rd Test: Yasir Shah creates history!
It is the most by any bowlers after fifteen Test matches.
The record was previously held by England’s George Lohmann, he took 89 wickets in his first 15 Test matches back in 19th century.
Lohmann also holds the record of getting fastest hundred Test wickets, that’s in 16 Test matches.
After his match-winning show at Lord’s, Yasir Shah was widely anticipated to break Lohmann’s fastest hundred wickets record.
Shah‘s miserable performance in the second test at Old Trafford, and then only one wicket from Edgbaston’s first innings, has killed his chances to check the record.
However, the chances of levelling the record are still vivid.
- PM Imran, CJP Gulzar take notice of mob attack on Hindu temple in RYK06:29 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Looking to upgrade your device on a budget? TECNO’s Spark 7 series ...05:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- 'Nothing to worry about,' FM Qureshi on not getting a call from US ...04:52 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Alizeh Shah and Ali Rehman Khan to star in upcoming drama03:20 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Barbie debuts dolls in honour of real-life pandemic heroes02:50 PM | 5 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021