7 killed in bus-rickshaw head-on collision near Faisalabad
Sources said two buses were racing on the narrow road when one of them went out of control and struck a motorcycle rickshaw which had 11 people on board.
The bus driver as well as his conductor fled the scene.
The rickshaw driver and one Yusuf who was accomapnied by some of his children died on the spot. Two children passed away while being ferried to Allied Hospital in Faisalabad.
According to latest reports, two children succumbed to their injuries at the hospital, while an injured woman also passed away.
Following the tragedy, an angry mob put fire to the bus.
- Hike in gas price proposed ahead of winter season10:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Sindh court tells employees of power supply company to clean mosque ...10:01 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Huge economic transformation project for Karachi under CPEC launched08:56 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan slams India at UNGA, says Kashmir is not ‘internal ...08:13 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- First teasers of Yumna Zaidi, Azaan Khan and Sajaly Aly’s ‘Ishq e ...05:59 PM | 25 Sep, 2021
- Fatima Sohail spotted enjoying vacations in northern areas04:45 PM | 25 Sep, 2021