7 killed in bus-rickshaw head-on collision near Faisalabad
Sources said two buses were racing on the narrow road when one of them went out of control and struck a motorcycle rickshaw which had 11 people on board.
The bus driver as well as his conductor fled the scene.
The rickshaw driver and one Yusuf who was accomapnied by some of his children died on the spot. Two children passed away while being ferried to Allied Hospital in Faisalabad.
According to latest reports, two children succumbed to their injuries at the hospital, while an injured woman also passed away.
Following the tragedy, an angry mob put fire to the bus.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021