HEC advises to remove Peshawar Uni VC over special exam arrangements for PTI MNA
According to detail, the HEC report submitted to Governor and Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) advised that the show cause notice to be issued to Vice Chancellor with the approval of Chancellor.
The report was prepared after the detail investigations.
It’s worth mentioning here that PTI former MNA gave two papers of makeup exam for BSc Environmental Sciences on same day. The result was nullified after cancellation of makeup exam during investigations.
Vice Chancellor Prof. Rasool Jan failed to implement the procedures, said report.
Chief Minister KP advised governor for the approval of recommendations, suggested in HEC report.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021