FBR registers 43,000 more filers than past year
MULTAN - At least 43,000 people have submitted tax returns before the last date- August 9.
This was said by Additional Commissioner Headquarters FBR Abid Hussain Gulshan while talking to APP on Wednesday.
It was the all-time high ratio in the history of the regional tax office, he said. He added 102,000 people hailing from public departments and the business community submitted their returns till date while in the last year 77,000 people had registered themselves as filers.
He expressed satisfaction over colossal response of clients and hoped that the number of filers would increase till August 9.
He said soon after completing the filing process, an audit would be launched. Abid Hussain added they were providing good services to visitors.
- Hamza Malik likely to be the next big thing, impresses yet again with ...12:35 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Palestinian-Israeli conflict: Pakistan urges UN to play its central ...12:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2020
- Cameras installed in Islamabad police uniforms to improve performance11:51 AM | 23 Jan, 2020
- I absolutely do not endorse the concepts and viewpoints of Mr Khalil ...03:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019