Indian girl gang-raped for 13 days in Delhi
19-year-old girl was abducted and repeatedly raped by two men, who opened fire on her as she attempted to flee from their clutches on Sunday.
The girl, a resident of west Delhi's Uttam Nagar, had gone missing on November 22. A report was lodged by her family the same night.
As Delhi Police was already investigating the case, Noida Police on Sunday handed over the matter to the former.
According to Noida Police, they held her hostage in a house in Tugalpur, where they repeatedly raped her for 13 days.
On Sunday, she managed to escape from the house but the abductors managed to find her. They shot at her near Salempur Gurjar village and dumped her in a well.
Villagers rescued her from the well and rushed her to a hospital. The doctors treating her said she sustained two bullets on her chest.
- Maryam Nawaz 'was given rat-contaminated food in Kot Lakhpat Jail'10:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan not considering recognition of Israel, says FO09:46 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- COVID restrictions – Sindh extends business timing over traders's ...08:43 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- When will Shehbaz Sharif, son Hamza be released on parole?07:45 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Nabeel Zuberi takes lead role in Aulaad05:29 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Mehwish Hayat gets surprised by some secret admirer (VIDEO)05:21 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020