Indian girl gang-raped for 13 days in Delhi
19-year-old girl was abducted and repeatedly raped by two men, who opened fire on her as she attempted to flee from their clutches on Sunday.
The girl, a resident of west Delhi's Uttam Nagar, had gone missing on November 22. A report was lodged by her family the same night.
As Delhi Police was already investigating the case, Noida Police on Sunday handed over the matter to the former.
According to Noida Police, they held her hostage in a house in Tugalpur, where they repeatedly raped her for 13 days.
On Sunday, she managed to escape from the house but the abductors managed to find her. They shot at her near Salempur Gurjar village and dumped her in a well.
Villagers rescued her from the well and rushed her to a hospital. The doctors treating her said she sustained two bullets on her chest.
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:29 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports lowest daily Covid death toll during fourth wave09:06 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 20 October 202108:39 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- US train riders ‘held up phones as woman was raped’, could face ...01:45 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Here’s how Pakistan Navy detected and blocked Indian submarine from ...01:20 AM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Kumail Nanjiani dressed up in a Pakistani designer at Eternals ...02:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new fashion look gets trolled by netizens05:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Alka Yagnik has the sweetest birthday wish for Imran Abbas05:10 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021