Pakistani hackers hack Indian GPS servers, take extremely confidential information from Indian govt
According to the details, "Fakir" claims to have gained the access to the said servers and maintains that he has control over Indian Police vehicles at the moment. He can track the location of the vehicles and can spot where the vehicles ar actually roaming around at the moment.
This, however, is first of its kind hacking where a Pakistani has gained access to real time information of one of the most critical departments of India.
Talking to ProPakistani, the hacker claimed that he could halt the operation of high profile police vehicles as well.
“I can even jam these Indian Police vehicles”, the hacker claimed.
"Fakir" kept mum over the number of vehicles he has gained access to but added that even food department vehicles are under his radar now.
Terming the hack as a spoiler, he vowed to tackle the proclaimed Indian hackers with mighty blows in future.
Following is the screen grab from the hacked data:
- Two soldiers martyred while thwarting terrorists’ infiltration from ...10:15 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Shaukat Khanum Pink Polo Cup 2021: Habib Metro Lions, Rijas ...09:50 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- FM Qureshi thanks Iranian President Raisi for support on Kashmir issue09:25 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Lulusar Polo in Pink 2021: Two more matches decided on second day09:05 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Hareem Shah's new bold video goes viral06:40 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor to get married in December?05:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Sania Mirza becomes a ‘rescue angel’ after Hafeez forgets ...05:24 PM | 27 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021