Nisar declines to appoint Suddle as Inquiry Commission head
Sources have confirmed that Interior Minister has refused to appoint Shoaib Suddle as head of Inquiry Commission, due to his political attachments and he is also close friend of Former President Asif Ali Zardari, Abb Takk TV reported.
Earlier today Interior Minister Chaudhary Nisar had said that government is ready to appoint any officer named by Imran Khan.
Chairman Pakistan Tehreek-e-Inasaf (PTI) Imran Khan welcomed Interior Minister to investigate Panama Leaks by Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) and proposed to form an autonomous commission headed by Shoaib Suddle.
- 'Dollars will rain on the ground from a helicopter...' Pakistani ...11:48 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate resolution condemns misleading Google, Wikipedia search ...11:21 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Senate passes resolution against circulation of fake currency notes ...11:09 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Winter Sports Festival concludes in Naltar; GB Scouts and PAF ...10:53 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021