Honda Pakistan launches new City 1.5L; prices, features & every other things you need to know
LAHORE - Honda Atlas Cars Pakistan Limited (HACPL), distributor of Honda vehicles in Pakistan, has launched the new edition of Honda City Basic Grade 2017 and Honda City Aspire 2017.
Toichi Ishiyama, President and CEO of HACPL said, "Honda City is the dynamic product for us in the local automobile market."
"Over the years Honda City has proved to be an integral part of our business expansion", Ishiyama said while addressing a launching ceremony held in Royal Palm Country Club on Tuesday.
Sohail Nawaz GM Sales and Marketing told the audience that the New 1.5L City Basic Grade &1.5L Aspire gets a refreshed look with its new interior & exterior features.
The new Honda City Aspire 1.5L boasts a rich and sophisticated interior that flaunts a decorative interior wooden panel and beige interior along with alluring seats that are also available in black.
The latest model redesigned with attractive exterior appearance considering new exterior features like Chrome Fog Cover, Shark Finn Antenna, Chrome Door Handles, Alloy Wheels. Lucrative New Colour (Carnelian Red) addition to Urban Titanium, Taffeta White, Lunar Silver Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic, Blue Metallic, & Crystal Black Pearl.
The ew Honda City Basic Grade and Aspire are available as 1.5L with engine type SOHC, 16 Valve 4-Cylinder, i-VTEC. These models utilise safety technologies like Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), Brake Assist (Set with ABS) & G-CON.
The new Honda City Basic Grade 1.5L 2017 is loaded with new features including attractive Shark Finn Antenna, Chrome Door Handles, Interior Colour (Beige), Alloy Wheels and New Exterior Colour (Carnelian Red).
New Honda City 1.5L available at Rs 1,599,000 (MT)/Rs. 1,739,000 (AT) and 1.5L Aspire at Rs 1,729,000(MT)/Rs. 1,869,000 (AT) making it value for money. The delivery of New City will start from August 10, 2017.
Honda City 2017 is yet another milestone in the journey of Honda in Pakistan. HACPL has truly made a difference in the lives of its customers with advanced design and technology, apart from its established qualities of durability & reliability.
Mr Kenichi Matsuo, Vice President Production, Maqsood-ur-Rehman Rehmani, Vice President Human Resource, media professionals and car dealers were attended the ceremony. (PR)
- Pakistan among top 10 worst-affected countries on Global Terrorism ...12:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- realme and Daraz gear up for another Sale Daraz 12 1209:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020