Quadrilateral talks on Afghan peace process on Monday
Representatives of Pakistan, Afghanistan, the US and China will attend the session. Pakistan will be represented by Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry while Afghanistan will be represented by Deputy Foreign Minister Hikmet Karzai, sources in the Foreign Office said.
Special representatives of the US and China for Pakistan and Afghanistan will also participate in the meeting.
The quadrilateral session will work out schedule and procedure for the talks between the Taliban and Afghan government.
- Pakistan’s Arshad Nadeem wins javelin gold with career best throw ...11:06 PM | 8 Aug, 2022
- British investigators launch probe into 'misuse' of charity funds by ...10:24 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan slams Indian ludicrous comments against OIC’s remarks on ...09:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Interior Minister says ‘performers giving Islamic touch now in need ...08:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Sakina Samo's directorial debut to hit cinemas later this month03:51 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Natasha Ali Lakhani’s new bold photos break the internet03:28 PM | 7 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022