President Arif Alvi summons NA budget session tomorrow
According to Radio Pakistan, the Federal budget will be presented in this session.
PM's Advisor on Finance finalizes proposals & allocations for budget
Advisor to Prime Minister on Finance Dr Hafeez Shaikh and his economic team extensively reviewed the upcoming federal Budget on Saturday to finalize proposals and allocations.
In a tweet, the Spokesperson for Finance Division Dr Khaqan Hassan Najeeb said the meeting discussed an increase in allocations of programs for vulnerable segments and measures to protect poor and less privileged segments of the society.
3/. Increased allocations of #programs for vulnerable segments was discussed. Indepth discussion on measures to protect poor and less privelaged in the budget.— Dr. Khaqan Hassan Najeeb (@KhaqanNajeeb) June 8, 2019
Dr Khaqan Hassan Najeeb said the Federal Budget emphasizes on austerity, fiscal discipline, external sector management and protecting the poor.
2/. The Federal Budget 2019-20 emphasises on #austerity, #fiscal discipline, external sector management and protecting the poor. Sound #policies will lay the foundation of #sustainable #growth and secure a better future for citizens.— Dr. Khaqan Hassan Najeeb (@KhaqanNajeeb) June 8, 2019
He said it focuses on ensuring economic stabilization, undertaking projects which create jobs and providing economic stimulus for sustainable growth.
1/. Dr. Hafeez Shaikh & the economic team extensively reviewed the Federal #Budget 2019-20 today to finalize proposals & allocations.The Budget focuses on ensuring economic stabilization, undertaking projects which create #jobs & providing economic stimulus for sustainable growth— Dr. Khaqan Hassan Najeeb (@KhaqanNajeeb) June 8, 2019
Dr Khaqan Najeeb hoped that the sound policies will lay the foundation of sustainable growth and secure a better future for the people.
Economic Survey of Pakistan for current financial year 2018-19 will be launched on Monday
Economic Survey of Pakistan for the current financial year 2018-19 will be launched on Monday.
The survey will provide an overview of the national economy, highlighting performance and achievements in different sectors during the fiscal year.
Its launching marks the opening of budget-related events including presentation of the federal budget in the National Assembly on Tuesday.
- Mahira Khan showers Quick Style with 'gifts'01:16 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Sarah Khan shares pictures from latest bridal shoot12:52 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Social media influencers Azlan and Warisha share Mehendi ceremony ...12:32 AM | 6 Dec, 2022
- Election Commission starts proceeding to remove Imran Khan as PTI ...11:48 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Grammy-winning Pakistani singer shares her quest to find her ...08:39 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Alizeh Shah's 'summer pictures' raise temperature in winter07:59 PM | 5 Dec, 2022
- Karachi among world’s least expensive cities in new report09:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022