Religious affairs minister wants ‘casino-goer’ Moin penalized
“Gambling is ‘Haram’ in Islam so violators should be dealt with accordingly,” Sardar Muhammad Yousaf said during his media interaction here.
Moin Khan was summoned for a clarification over his questionable visit to the casino prior to Pakistan’s Pool B match against the West Indies.
Khan clarified he visited the casino in Christchurch for dinner with wife and friends and not for the purpose of gambling.
- US intelligence blames Saudi Crown Prince for Jamal Khashoggi's ...12:15 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PSL6, Match 8 – Karachi Kings to face Multan Sultans today11:00 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan shall respond with full might to defend motherland: DG ISPR10:25 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- PM Imran congratulates nation, salutes Pakistan Armed Forces on ...10:05 AM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Kashif Zameer accused of kidnapping, torturing social media activist ...10:27 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Quetta Gladiators' Chris Gayle takes on Shalwar Challenge in Pakistan05:16 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga offers $500,000 for her stolen French dogs04:29 PM | 26 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021