An old home arranged a special film screening for senior citizens and it warms our heart
KARACHI - Many old homes in Pakistan are populated with many senior citizens who are left alone by their children. Although old homes do their best to make senior citizens feel at home, nothing can be as good as being at an actual home among one’s family.
Unfortunately, many people tend to leave senior citizens in old homes in times when life becomes hard for them. This is usually because children are busy with their lives and they can no longer find the time to take care of their parents and consider them a burden.
The senior citizens of any society deserve all the love and fun moments in their life too.Keeping this in mind the 'Nueplex Cinemas' in Karachi collaborated with Dar-Ul-Sukun Old home and organized a special film screening for senior citizens.
The senior citizens not only enjoyed watching the movie but were also provided with chill soft drinks and bucket of pop corns too.Which added for fun to their picnic. The special film screening added smile to the senior citizen's face and they thoroughly enjoyed their movie day out.
Lets have a look at some of the pictures of the movie day:
As, we strongly believe that Life is to enjoy! Keep spreading happiness.
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- FBR directed to stop menace of fake and flying invoices10:10 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Kashmiris observing India’s independence day as Black Day across ...09:28 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020