Winter Is Here: Trends for women to follow this month!
After what seemed to be an endless summer we are finally closer to winter!
This is the time to give your wardrobe a make over and take advantage of the change in weather. Here are a few winter trends that we are most looking forward to:
• The Blazer over Kurta Trend:
Layering is once again back in style, bringing in the ‘90s vibe. We think that it’s a funky approach to layer a kameez with a blazer, some statement earrings, boyfriend jeans and boots. It’s a daring look to pull off, but as long as you have a passion for fashion you’re good to go. This trend will not only make you look chic but will also keep you warm in winters.
• Cape Shawls:
This is the most effortless way to look fabulous. Add a chunky statement necklace, some troops boots and a fringe bag- and your look is complete! These capes can be found at stores such as H&M, Daraz.pk and Outfitters.
Be it blazers, boots or bag- anything that is in rose gold or silver can add a pop to your winter look, making it more chic and glamorous. The key it to not over do it, for instance if you’re wearing metallic silver shoes then avoid carrying a metallic bag or blazer.
Get ready for amazing winters in Pakistan , girls!
Contributed By: Nousheen Shirazi
- UBG congratulates Anjum Nisar for becoming president of FPCCI03:44 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- President Trump to visit Pakistan soon: FM Qureshi03:41 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019