Pakistan Expo 2017 kicks off in Karachi
The 10th edition of 2017 Expo Pakistan is aimed to introduce its expertise and goods to the world.
The four-day event showcases various goods and services, ranging from leather, cotton, surgical instruments, sporting goods, home décor, gems and jewels to agriculture products, aims to pocket more than US$1 billion worth of transactions.
The deficit declined 22.3 percent to $20.5 billion in 2016. The county’s major export commodities are textile and clothing, cotton, cereals and leather.
The Expo, which started today (Nov 9) will conclude on the 12th
- Aamir Liaquat spotted rebuking Karachi traffic cop publicly in viral ...11:24 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- UK court tells Pakistan's NAB to pay billions to Broadsheet by Aug 1310:16 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan’s first meme auctioned for $52,00009:40 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sindh SHOs permitted to take action against Covid SOPs’ violations08:45 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Prince Charming - Mahira Khan's first look from upcoming webseries ...05:50 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Sharmila Faruqui lashes out at Ayeza Khan’s controversial scene ...05:21 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Shahroz Sabzwari shares his two cents regarding Sadaf Kanwal's item ...04:34 PM | 2 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021