Pakistan’s Mohammad Asif wins World Snooker Championship second time
ISTANBUL - Pakistan’s Mohammad Asif has won the World Snooker Championship in Turkey for the second time.
He defeated Jeffrey Rod of Philippines in the final. Asif reached the final beating Thailand`s Kritsanut Lertsattayathorn in the semi final.
Muhammad Asif had also won World Snooker title in 2012 for the first time and became first Pakistani after 1994 to win the title. NNR/Mustafa
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021