Pakistan’s Mohammad Asif wins World Snooker Championship second time
ISTANBUL - Pakistan’s Mohammad Asif has won the World Snooker Championship in Turkey for the second time.
He defeated Jeffrey Rod of Philippines in the final. Asif reached the final beating Thailand`s Kritsanut Lertsattayathorn in the semi final.
Muhammad Asif had also won World Snooker title in 2012 for the first time and became first Pakistani after 1994 to win the title. NNR/Mustafa
- French prime minister resigns01:13 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Hayme Ana from Diriliş: Ertuğrul is a phenomenal actress: Aisha ...12:38 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Better compliance of SOPs by people helped to contain spread of ...12:37 PM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Bollywood choreographer Saroj Khan passes away at 7110:50 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- Kashmiri lives also matter, says Mehwish Hayat10:15 AM | 3 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020