Pakistan’s Mohammad Asif wins World Snooker Championship second time
ISTANBUL - Pakistan’s Mohammad Asif has won the World Snooker Championship in Turkey for the second time.
He defeated Jeffrey Rod of Philippines in the final. Asif reached the final beating Thailand`s Kritsanut Lertsattayathorn in the semi final.
Muhammad Asif had also won World Snooker title in 2012 for the first time and became first Pakistani after 1994 to win the title. NNR/Mustafa
- HUAWEI Y9s breaks records with hot sales nationwide04:20 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Fire erupts in Punjab Bar Council01:37 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Social media users condemn lawyers' attack at Punjab Institute of ...01:30 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor to tie the knot next year in Indian Kashmir?12:36 PM | 12 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019