PIA CEO visits site of plane crash
ABBOTABAD - Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) visited Saddha Batolni village in the vicinity of Havelian, where ATR 42 aircraft had crashed two days ago.
Chief Executive Officer PIA Bernd Hildenbrand on Saturday visited Saddha Batolni village in the vicinity of Havelian, where ATR 42 aircraft had crashed two days ago.
He laid a wreath of flowers at the site and observed one-minute silence in remembrance of the martyrs.
Bernd Hildenbrand met local people and thanked them for promptly helping in rescue efforts.
He said PIA is taking all possible steps to facilitate the bereaved families and would ensure that remaining dead bodies are also handed over immediately after their identification process is completed.
PIA has nominated focal persons for coordinating with those families keeping them updated in this regard.
Hildenbrand also visited the embassy of Austria, in addition to meeting the relatives of the Chinese citizen who lost his life in the incident and extended his heartfelt condolences.
- Teenage girl killed in Indian unprovoked ceasefire violations along ...04:01 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- PM Imran expresses pain and grief over loss of lives in Beirut ...03:36 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- If offered, I would love to work in Pakistan: Engin Altan Düzyatan01:53 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Saba Qamar, Bilal Ashraf & others grieve over the tragic explosions ...01:10 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020