Sonali Bendre shares emotional video of haircut
Recently, the Sarfarosh actress posted a video on Instagram that will leave you teary-eyed but also a post that will make you feel stronger. Sonali recently got a haircut for her cancer therapies and while the video shows a happy Sonali, it is her message with the post that is emotional and empowering, both at the same time.
Along with the photos, she even shared a video which shows how strongly Bendre is fighting cancer and looks beautiful and ever charming in her new look like before. Sonali's positive attitude and self-esteem have won our hearts and she has inspired us with her courage and #Switchonthesunshine motto.
The Duplicate actress shared a heartfelt note and a video on her social media account.
She wrote: “Each day comes with its own challenges and victories and so for now, I’m taking this #OneDayAtATime. The only thing I’m trying to be consistent about is maintaining a positive outlook… literally #SwitchOnTheSunshine – it’s my way of dealing with this. Sharing my journey is also part of this process… I can only hope it reminds you that all is not lost and that someone, somewhere understands what you’re going through.”
- ‘Historic moment’ – Islamabad airport handles first cargo for ...06:29 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Social media reacts to whooping hike in petrol price in Pakistan05:26 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Sindh Governor goes historically wrong as he talks about Pakistan's ...02:40 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- PM Imran's Banigala house lit up ahead of Eid Milad-un-Nabi01:43 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- NADRA voids policy requiring women to change surname after marriage01:06 PM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021
- Celebrities who are gifted athletes05:57 PM | 5 Sep, 2021