Mother of six killed over 'honour' in Sanghar
SANGHAR - A husband murdered his wife in Peeral Makorani near Tando Adam, Sanghar over 'honour', media reports said on Thursday.
Talking to Dawn news, B-Section Police Station SHO Mohammad Aslam Billo said, "The accused, Gul Hussain Malookani, admitted to having killed his wife as he suspected her character and further claimed that he saw her in a compromising position with another man."
He said Malookani dumped the body of his 42-year-old wife in a shrubbery after assaulting her to death with an iron bar.
The police officer said a First Investigation Report was being registered on the complaint of Ghulam Nabi Malookani, the woman's brother.
The woman's body was handed over to her brother after an autopsy at Taluka Hospital, Tando Adam.
Dr Shugafta, who conducted the post-mortem investigation, told local journalists that the body bore marks of six serious injuries, Dawn's report added.
- How to be a star content creator08:53 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- WATCH – Shahveer Jafry and Ayesha Beig share details of how they ...08:21 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- For the first time in Pakistan's history, FBR wins a case of money ...07:53 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Top religious scholars condemn mob lynching of Sri Lankan national in ...07:01 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Celebrities sparkle at James Bond-themed party in Karachi04:33 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars express disgust and disappointment over Sialkot ...05:32 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan reveals the type of husband she’s looking for10:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2021