Mother of six killed over 'honour' in Sanghar
SANGHAR - A husband murdered his wife in Peeral Makorani near Tando Adam, Sanghar over 'honour', media reports said on Thursday.
Talking to Dawn news, B-Section Police Station SHO Mohammad Aslam Billo said, "The accused, Gul Hussain Malookani, admitted to having killed his wife as he suspected her character and further claimed that he saw her in a compromising position with another man."
He said Malookani dumped the body of his 42-year-old wife in a shrubbery after assaulting her to death with an iron bar.
The police officer said a First Investigation Report was being registered on the complaint of Ghulam Nabi Malookani, the woman's brother.
The woman's body was handed over to her brother after an autopsy at Taluka Hospital, Tando Adam.
Dr Shugafta, who conducted the post-mortem investigation, told local journalists that the body bore marks of six serious injuries, Dawn's report added.
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins fans’ hearts with soulful voice (VIDEO)04:20 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021